Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

Do you remember the children's story of Little Toot?  The tugboat that had to pull a boat much bigger than it and Little Toot kept saying, "I think I can, I think I can, etc"?  Well Tim and George had that same thought pattern yesterday.  George wanted to move the backhoe and the dump truck ( both are not operational right now) to another area of the farm and away from his house.  The plan was to use George's pick up truck to tow them to their new parking area until they are both repaired.  Well let's just say they did try, several times, ( I think I can, I think I can, )but the hills around here made it difficult and ended up being the reason they could not complete the original plan.  It was a good plan and it would of worked it there were more horsepower involved.  The Chevy truck just could not tow the heavy equipment up the hills.  So the backhoe was reparked using the hill and a little ingenuity.  Good effort guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment