Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Christmas Shopping

The Christmas shopping is almost complete!  It feels so good to say that because a week ago I had not even really started, except for Rory.  A week later and I only have two more people to buy for and hopefully  that will be completed today!  Tim and I went Christmas shopping after my Dr appt in Morristown then headed over to Greeneville to hit some more stores.  The stores were busier but they did have cashiers so the lines to check out were not bad at all.  The one place they were the worse we did not buy anything.  It does feel good to almost be done but I am racking my brain trying to figure out what to get the last two.  Hmmm, maybe that is what gift cards are for?  Thanks Tim for shopping with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment