Our view

Our view

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Making Tags

I know that you can buy 100 gift tags, usually the small stick on ones for $1.00 and everyone is happy with that but I decided a few years ago that I would start making my own tags because I could.  I know no one really looks at the tag except to see two things; to: and from:.  Other than that the tag is just there and is forgotten except for the few that save the tag to remember who the gift was from.  I still make my own tags knowing they are all going in the garbage but I don't care.  They do add to a package that is sitting under the tree and I have fun making them.  So this year, I will not get offended if my tag just gets tossed, I am use to it, but I will enjoy the fact that I did make them and, in my personal opinion, they turned out great.  It is 12 days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment