Our view

Our view

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I'm Back AtThe Farm

I'm back at the farm and here are some updates at the farm.  First of all it is cold.  Now some may say cool but I say cold especially since I have been in Southern California and Floida for well over a month.  It was 51 degrees when we got home last night and so was the inside of the RV but once we got the heat on it warmed up pretty quick.  Second, there is sickness here on the farm.  I guess it started with George getting sick over Thanksgiving who in turn gave it to Lisa.  Needles to say, we are glad to see them but we will be keeping our distance just to make sure those sick germs are gone. Third, I have a new neighbor, which I have reported on, but seeing it is different; Welcome Travis!  It is good to be home and I have a lot to do which I will get to after I go bowling today!  I am back at the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment