Our view

Our view

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

"The Secret Lives Of Pets"

We went to see the movie "The Secret Lives Of Pets" yesterday.  Since I saw the trailer a few months ago it was a movie I had wanted to see.  It is a fun movie and it makes you see what might possibly happen with your pets when you are not around; sort of.  It was cute and I am glad I saw it.  Lisa and I went to the movie where we were meeting our neighbor Cheryl and her sister and bil.  We went to the Newport Cinema where we can see first run movies for $5.  Along with the $5 ticket, anytime, you can also purchase a popcorn bucket that you can bring back for a year and get a large popcorn for $3.50 and refills that same day are only $1.  If you buy a large soda you can get a free refill.  So a day at the movies will only cost $13; the price of a regular movie ticket at other theaters. The real reason I am telling you this is because yesterday was the first time we have ever had to stand in line to buy a movie ticket and to get concessions at the theater.  I am happy for the theater because we want it to thrive.  Back to the movie, if you want a fun movie to see and forget about things for a couple of hours then definitely go see this movie.  It is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment