Our view

Our view

Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Pickle Queens Have Been Crowned!

It is official!  Lisa and I have officially been crowned Pickled Queens.  Last night we had dinner with Larry and Linda at Ruby Tuesday and Linda made Lisa and I pickle crowns.  They are great!  She even made the pickles on the crown.  It was a wonderful gift and I want to thank Linda so very much for the crowns and the title!  I think the other people in the restaurant thought we were crazy but I didn't care.  I put the crown on and took a picture because it was a great gift!  The next time Lisa and I make pickles you will see these crowns on our heads with our pickles! 
One side note, we had another casualty with our pickles.  The sugar free bread & butter pickles we made were terrible.  We did not put the right amount of stevia in the pickle mixture and instead of being sweet they ended up being very salty and dill.  We threw them out.  We will attempt another batch now that we know the correct amount to place in the mixture. Check back and see if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment