Our view

Our view

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Door Prizes, Door Prizes, Door Prizes, Door Prizes

This week end is my sister Pam's SAS event that she holds every other month and I am sure it will be another success.  I made the door prizes for her event and I used all new stamp sets, dies, colors, punches that are from the new Catalog.  Pam has made some great cards for this event and I know all the participants will enjoy making them and being together.  It really is a great bunch of ladies and getting a chance to do a hobby you like with other people who also like doing the hobby makes it even a better time.  Plus, you can pick up tips from one another.  I know it would be a lot of fun and I am hoping to be at Pam's November SAS.  Until then, I will continue to make the door prizes.
Today the Vanderwilts are going over for a BBQ.  We have not seen them for a few months so it will be good to get together again.  Check back tomorrow and see how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment