Our view

Our view

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Signs Of Life

Lisa and I took a little ride around the orchard checking out the crops.  She had been down there on Sunday and told me about seeing some life in the beds that were planted.  So I decided I would like to see it too and Lisa was kind enough to take me down in the Gator to check it out.  Shadow and Roxy came along too!  The beds are doing well and there are definately signs of life.  The pumpkins, squashes, cantaloupes, peppers and tomatoes are doing great and so is the Okra and corn but best of all is the zucchini!  Last year there was so much zucchini grown that we were putting zucchini in chocolate cake just to help get rid if it.  This year there will not be as much but there will be zucchini!  It is very exciting to see life in the orchard and realizing, if all goes well, in a couple of months we will be busy harvesting and canning!  Bring It On!

No comments:

Post a Comment