Our view

Our view

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!  I hope you all have a wonderful day!  This is my first Mother's Day with my mom in heaven and I know she knows how much I love and miss her.  I want to say a very Happy Mother's Day to my other mother, Mom C!  I love you very much and I am looking forward to being with you in a few days.  To my daughter Jenny, Happy Mother's Day!  You are a great Mom and I love you!  To all my mom family and friends; I hope you all have a great day!  I am one lucky Mom to have two wonderful girls, Carrie and Jenny, and my beautiful little granddaughter Rory, I love you all so much and I really am the luckiest Mom and Gamma in the world because I have you.  Happy Mother's Day to all the fur baby mothers out there especially to the fur baby Moms in my family Carrie, Pam and Karyn! Today Tim and George are taking Lisa and I to see the movie, "Civil War" and then to dinner even though we are not their mothers  but because we are the mothers of their children!  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment