Our view

Our view

Monday, May 9, 2016

Marvel Civil War

I had a very nice Mother's Day.  The only thing that would of made it even better is to spend it with my kids.  Maybe next year!  My day started with a wonderful Facebook message from my daughter Jenny and then Tim made me breakfast.  We had a lazy morning then headed to got see the movie Marvel Civil War.  It was a good movie and it introduced a new Marvel character along with bringing in some more Marvel heroes. I won't go into any details but if you want to see an action packed film then check out. Make sure you stay through all the credits.  After the movie we went to have dinner at Andy's.  We wanted the guys to give it a try; they liked it!  We then came home where we watched another Marvel movie, Ant Man.  It was good.  When the first Avenger movie came out I really knew nothing of the comic book heroes but since then we have enjoyed all the movies that have come out from Marvel,  It was a good day, a good Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment