Our view

Our view

Monday, May 16, 2016

Happy Birthday Rory!!!

Today is my granddaughter Rory's second birthday!  I cannot believe my sweet little princess is turning 2.  I am so fortunate that Jenny, Nate and Rory have moved back to the mainland.  As nice as it was going to Hawaii for family visits I have been enjoying these past 9 months being able to drive eight hours and spend time with Rory.  She kills me every time I hear her call me Gamma followed by her saying " I love you".  Wow, what a feeling!  Rory actually celebrated her birthday with a party yesterday and I heard it was a great success.  Tim and I spent the day driving from Branson, MO to Dothan, AL especially since it was a 13 hour trip.  Since it is for Rory we don't mind!  Rory Gamma and Bumpa will see you later today, Happy Birthday Rory, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment