Our view

Our view

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

We Are Back At The Farm

Lisa and I have returned to the farm and we had a pretty uneventful drive with a couple of exceptions of other driver's stupidity.  I just wonder how some drivers survive by how they drive.  We saw a few fender benders on I-26 from I-95 through Columbia, SC but luckily it did not create too many delays.  We stopped in Orangeburg, SC for lunch and so did everyone else who was traveling.  We got gas the gas stations were packed.  We tried three to four fast food restaurants and they were packed.  We ended up at Wendy's where we were in line for at least 20 minutes just to order.  We ste our food faster than it took to order  and get it.  The important thing is we got home safely where Tim and George had dinner waiting for us.  We had a great trip and I want to thank Jenny and Nate once again for their hospitality and a HUGE thank you to my little Rory for making me one happy Gamma!  I loved every minute I got to be with you Rory; Gamma loves you!

No comments:

Post a Comment