Our view

Our view

Sunday, March 13, 2016

The Bench Has Been Painted

Did you "spring ahead" last night and set your clocks ahead one hour?  If you didn't you are late!  It will now stay lighter at night which is nice but I hate it bring dark again in the morning.  Oh well, it won't last too long after ball, days are getting longer.  Yesterday was a busy day on the farm for Tim and I.  Tim was busy rewiring the trailer lights on the Little Cabin on Wheels, washed the car and little cabin, fixed his chainsaw and painted my bench outside the Crafty Cottage.  We decided to paint the bench green, the same color as the trim on the crafty cottage, and it looks great!  I know a couple of months ago I took a poll as to what color to paint the bench; green won.  Nice job Tim, thanks!
While Tim was busy doing all of his things I was busy in the Crafty Cottage making my March CCC cards.  This month's theme was teach a new technique.  I taught myself a new technique on pleating paper and then made my card.  I got it all done I just have to write up instructions then send out the cards.  The March CCC card is done. It was a busy but good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment