Our view

Our view

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Birthday SAS...3,000 Miles Away

This past week end was my Sister's, Pam, Birthday Stamp and Stack.  She had over 30 ladies at her house and sold several card packs too.  I have become the Door Prize person providing Pam with her door prizes that she gives to her participants.  The cards that Pam has created for her Birthday SAS were excellent as I received a card pack myself and put them together and each is a great card that I will enjoy sending out for special Birthdays.  The door prizes, I have heard, were a success and I even received some text from some of the ladies who attended the SAS thanking me for them.  I thought that was very sweet.  I will post pictures of the door prizes and the SAS cards.  I want to take this opportunity to let Pam know how happy and proud I am of her.  She does a great job and puts so much into her SAS's and I am so glad that they are as successful as they are.  Way to go Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment