Our view

Our view

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Surprise Trip To Florida

Yes, I am headed to Florida for Easter.  Lisa lost a close friend to the family over the week end and she wants to go to the funeral so since she was headed down to Jacksonville on her own I decided to take the opportunity and hitch a ride to go see my kids.  We are headed out early this morning and should be in the Jacksonville area by 4:00.  I think I surprised my kids when I asked if it is okay for me to come visit but they seem really happy I am coming so that is good.  I am also going to be able to see some friends too; a bonus!  Of course one of the greatest things will be celebrating Easter with Rory.  This will be the first Easter I get to celebrate with her.  Tim and George will be holding down the farm while we are gone.  I will continue to report what is going on at the farm and what I am up to in Florida too.  Here I come Florida family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment