Our view

Our view

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hello Florida!

Lisa and I left Tennessee just before 9:00 to make our 8 plus hours drive to the Jacksonville, FL area. Jacksonville has been both of our homes for a long time.  For Lisa, all of her life and for me since 1991.  Our drive was uneventful but fun because we talked about some fun topics and did a lot of reminiscing about the TLC tours we were on and other things that we have done together.  We have had a lot of adventures together with more to come.  I had another great welcoming by Rory who is not feeling well, an ear infection, but she greeted me with a smile and coming to me right away.  All I can say is that it makes my heart skip a beat as I am filled with joy.  She really is a joy in my life.  After we unloaded the car Lisa headed into Jacksonville where she is staying with her kids.
Nate made dinner and we had a nice evening just relaxing.
Meanwhile, back at the farm, Tim and George were busy trying to fix the pressure washer but had to give it up and found one on sale and bought it.  Tim needed to pressure wash the new deck for staining and George had to pressure wash the gator and log splitter. 
Lisa and I will be in the Jacksonville area through Easter and it is going to be great to be with my kids and hopefully see several friends.  Check back and see what I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment