Our view

Our view

Thursday, March 24, 2016

A Nice Day

My first full day in Middleburg/Orange Park was pretty eventful.  We dropped Rory off at school then came back to the house where I helped Jenny with some things for her business, SALTED BY JEN, while she was busy making some really nice jewelry I was busy working on her packaging for her jewelry.  After we were done with that we ran to the post office to send out some packages and then headed to Panera to meet my two great friends Jean and Sharon.  They just happened to be having lunch so they invited Jenny and I to join them.  We had a nice lunch then Jenny and I did a little shopping until it was time to pick up Rory from school.  We stopped by the house that Jenny and Nate are having built to check out the progress then headed home where I had a great afternoon playing with Rory.  We had dinner then played some more.  I had so much fun and so did Rory. 
Meanwhile back at the farm, Tim was busy as he started to stain some areas on the new deck.  He also added trim on the deck where it connects to the RV.  Once he is done it is really going to look nice.  Thanks Tim, great job so far. 
Today Rory is going to participate in an Egg hunting event at her school then after that, well, we will just have to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment