Our view

Our view

Monday, February 27, 2017

The Oscars

Thank you to the Academy Awards for actually being an awards show and not a "let me tell you about politics" show.  There were a few jokes and a couple of statements but overall it was nice to watch the show, see the stars and the winners.  Jimmy Kimmel did a good job and had some humorous items.  I liked that they gave the less popular awards in twos and even though the show went long watching it in California was kind of nice.  It started at 5:30 and ended around 9:30.  I had seen a lot of the movies that were nominated so that always makes the show more enjoyable.  The mix up at the end was confusing and unreal.  I wonder why Warren Beatty just didn't announce he had the wrong envelope the put Faye Dunaway on the spot to announce the wrong movie.  I am sorry La La Land didn't win.  Anyway, that you celebrities for letting the show be enjoyed by all!

No comments:

Post a Comment