Our view

Our view

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Super Bowl Sunday

Today is the day where almost everyone in the U.S. watches football.  Okay, well not everyone but quite a few.  This year the New England Patriots vs the Atlanta Falcons in Super Bowl LI (51).  I will be attending a super bowl party and we will have both teams represented but as for me I will be rooting for the commercials.  I have no interest in either team but, taking a quote from my nephew Pat, I hope it is a close game.  I am also hoping not to hear anything "political" today.  There is talk of Lady Gaga working in an anti President Trump message during her half time show but I hope it is false especially since it has absolutely nothing to do with Football.  Enjoy the game and Go Commercials!

No comments:

Post a Comment