Our view

Our view

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

31 Days Of Oscars

I am a movie lover and I watch a lot of movies.  During the month of February Turner Classic Movies (TCM) is showing all the movies that have had Oscar nominations that have been released to TV, video, dvd, blue ray, or internet.  It started February 1st and this year they are showing the movies alphabetical.  I have been able to catch a few movies and will continue to watch when I can.  Today the movies are in the "D's" and so if there was a movie A-C you wanted to catch you missed it.  If you go to 31days.tcm.com then you can see the movie schedule broken down by day/date.  Remember all the times listed are Eastern time zone so if you live in a different time zone you will have to adjust the time.  Today's picks for me: The Dirty Dozen, Doctor Zhivago,  and Dreamgirls.

No comments:

Post a Comment