Our view

Our view

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

We Were Rockin' And A Shakin'

We were rockin' and a shakin' last night.  We were rocking away last night while watching the Grammys and shaking due to the winds that were so strong that it makes the RV move.  We had some gusts that were so hard that once again I was waiting to be picked up and dropped in OZ.  Any time the winds are from the south or east we get a little shakin' up and last night was no exception.  I feel sorry for Shadow during those wind storms.  Shadow is a good dog and not much bothers him but he does not like it when the RV moves.  The winds have shifted now so we are quiet again. 
I was rocking away to the Grammys last night.  There were some really good music performers and then there were some that I did not care for.  I realize that as I get older I am liking the Grammys a little less since I don't know all of the music groups.  I am especially bad with Rap and Hip Hop; go figure.  It was good seeing the Eagles, Adele, Little Big Town, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Bonnie Raitt perform and I really liked seeing the opening scene of "Hamilton" the new and very hot Broadway show.  I missed some performances because the wind blew our antenna so I lost CBS.  It was a good show.  The rockin' was fun last night but I could of done without the shakin".

No comments:

Post a Comment