Our view

Our view

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Mad Max: Fury Road

What am I missing?  Tim and I watched "Mad Max : Fury Road" last night and we cannot figure out why in the world that was nominated for an Academy Award.  We have seen all the Mad Max movies and this one was our least favorite.  I really did not care for any of them but this one by far was the worse of the worse.  It had a couple of big names in it but that was about it in my opinion.  There was nothing redeeming that came from that movie.  Even Tim can't figure out what all the talk was about the movie especially since he likes Mad Max movies.  So if you want an action movie with lots of excitement then this is the one to see.  Oh yeah, and if you figure out why it was nominated please let me know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment