Our view

Our view

Saturday, February 27, 2016

I Have The Greatest Sister In The World!!!

My sister Pam and I have a great relationship and I am the luckiest sister in the world to have Pam as my sister.  I couldn't of picked a better sister if I could have.  We talk every single day, we FaceTime, and we know all that is going on in each other's lives.  We are not only sisters but we are best friends and when we are together we do not get sick of each other.  So yesterday I received another a surprise packager from Pam and it was a little gift to help Tim and I enjoy our "Spring Break".  She sent us a bunch of food gift cards to use while we are on our Spring Break.  See, I have the greatest sister in the world.  Thanks Pam!  I love you to the moon and back!

No comments:

Post a Comment