Our view

Our view

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Quizzes On Facebook

If you follow my Travels With Ruth blog then you know that I have already posted about the quizzes on Facebook but since that blog I have found out so much more about myself, through these quizzes, that I just had to share.  The first quiz was what fictional southern woman would I be and it turns out I would be Scarlet O'Hara.  Then I wanted to find out how many times I have been reincarnated and it turns out to be 3,722 times; who knew? The next quiz I took was what color was my personality.  I am orange.  I always wondered where I would be living in 10 years and it appears I will be living in Michigan.  I am a 60's TV show master and I have a PhD; just call me Dr. Ruth!  Oh wait there is already a Dr. Ruth so I guess I you can call me Dr. Loomis!  The final quiz I took was to test my Disney IQ.  My family loves Disney and we need to get our "Disney fix" at least once a year.  So, I was very happy when I scored 100% on the Disney quiz.  I was actually compared to Walt Disney which he and I share the same birthday.  So, it was another fact learning day because if it is on the internet it has to be true, right?  HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment