Our view

Our view

Monday, July 27, 2015

A Day In The Crafty Cottage

We all started our day down in the orchard picking more cucumbers, tomatoes, green beans, okra and a green pepper.  I did pick a couple of carrots to see how far along they were and they still need time.
Lisa picked a lot more cucumbers and tomatoes so I know we will be doing some pickling.  After we finished down in the orchard I got to spend the rest of the day in the Crafty Cottage.  It has been a few weeks since I had a chance to spend all day in the Crafty Cottage and so it felt good to be in it.   I was able to figure out my August CCC card.  The August card is pretty cool because I learned a new technique and then used it for my August card.  It took all day to work on and finish the cards but at least that task is done and I will be now have more time available to continue the canning and also start a new project for the farm that I cannot say what it is yet but it should be a cool feature when it is complete.  So it was a good day, a productive day but a good day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment