Our view

Our view

Sunday, March 1, 2015

We Are Melting

The snow is beginning to melt and by the end of today it should all be gone.  Tomorrow the rains are suppose to begin.  Knowing the weather is important especially for planning on doing something.  The weather affects our road so much.  The past couple of days we have not been able to leave because the hill is all iced up.  Our neighbors Gator is stuck at the bottom of the hill.  So we are hoping today that the higher temperatures will melt the road. Once the rains begin, and if the forecast is correct, then the road will be too muddy to use.  So, we will try to get out today to do some shopping.
I spent all of yesterday designing the fourth door prize for my sister's SAS.  I have all four cards designed I am just waiting for the matierals I need to arrive and I can make the forty cards.  Actually 36 since I do have 4 completed.  I did prep with the matierals I had on hand.
Tim spent the day working on the golf cart motor.  He is going to have to take it in for repair because it needs things he can't fix himself.  After the motor is fixed the cart should be ready to roll!  With it being so cold and snowy he has not been able to work on the golf cart for almost two weeks.  The next few days will be wet but at least they will be warmer.
Our March project will be starting soon.  We will begin to build the deck around the RV.  Tim has been planning the deck and has a list of what is needed now all we have to do is purchase the items on the list and hope for some good weather.  Check back and watch our progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment