Our view

Our view

Friday, March 13, 2015

Driving Around The Farm

So, now that the golf cart is running we are now able to drive around the farm.  I was down in the Crafty Cottage when Tim came by with the golf cart.  It was running the other day but was a little sluggish going up hills. Around the farm hills are everywhere so being sluggish was not going to work.  He worked on the golf cart some more and was able to get it going a lot better.  He came by the cottage to put the golf cart to the ultimate hill test; climbing the hills with both of us in the cart and I am happy to report that it did really well!  So after the tests he dropped me back off at the Crafty Cottage and did a little more tweaking.  About an hour later he dropped off the cart so I could drive back up to the RV for lunch.  Now not having a bathroom in the cottage is no longer an issue because if I end up all of a sudden having to go I can drive up the hill; quick and easy! 
I did have one issue yesterday with the golf cart and it was from George accusing me of going too fast in the 3.4 mph speed limit he set in front of his house.  I better watch out the next time I drive past his house because the next thing I know he will have a radar gun out clocking my speed.  I wonder if I can set a speed limit in front of the Crafty Cottage for his Gator?  Hmmm, see what you have started George?  Thanks Tim for working so hard on getting the golf cart running. We can now ride in style around the farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment