Our view

Our view

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Toys

After 5 months of not having a laptop, mine broke and I was using Tim's, I received my new laptop that I ordered last week.  It is a Toshiba and has all the bells and whistles.  So, I am writing this blog on my new laptop.  I have to say that it is nice to have a full size keyboard but I am very thankful that during this period I 1) had my iPad and 2) had Tim's laptop to use.  My new laptop  does have windows 8  so I am learning how to operate it. It will take me a couple of days to get use to everything but that is okay because I do have the time.  Before the laptop came I did finish making all of my Easter cards but I can't show you them because some of you will be receiving one.
More good news, after 6 months, only one month that the golf cart was really worked on, Tim has gotten the golf cart going.  He has worked so hard to make the golf cart nice again and working.  After getting all the body work completed and the cart cleaned up and painted, fixing the wiring, brakes, etc.  Buying all the batteries and getting the motor repaired he got it running yesterday!  Way to go Tim! I posted a video of it on Facebook and will try to post on here but the video is not as easy to post as pictures are.
Today we are going into Knoxville for Tim's Doctor appointment.  While Tim is at the doctor Lisa and I will be doing a little shopping and then picking up Tim and having lunch.  Knoxville has so many restaurants to choose from that I know we will not be eating at Ruby Tuesday, Wendy's, McDonalds or any other fast food restaurant we have in Newport.  Check back tomorrow and see all that we did in Knoxville and even some pictures too!

No comments:

Post a Comment