Our view

Our view

Thursday, March 15, 2018

Turkey Breast In The Crock Pot

I purchased a 7 1/2 pound turkey breast the other day and I decided I wanted to find an easier way of cooking the turkey breast.  I just did not want to roast the turkey in the oven and it was too big for my Instant Pot or Air Fryer so I decided to use my Crock Pot.  It turned out great!  I cleaned the turkey breast and placed it into crock pot after spraying the crock with cooking spray.  I then brushed olive oil all over the breast and made up my own rub with seasonings I selected from my spice drawer.  I rubbed the season mixture all over the turkey breast and added enough water  until I had an inch of water on the bottom (about three cups).  I covered and set the cooker on low for seven hours.  That was it until seven hours later when we took the turkey breast out to rest and then carved it.  The turkey was moist and delicious.  We had a mini Thanksgiving meal in March. 

No comments:

Post a Comment