Our view

Our view

Monday, March 12, 2018

Kind Of Quiet At The Farm

I know these past few weeks not much has been reported on the happenings at the farm but things have been happening.  George and Lisa have been working in the Orchard pruning trees and preparing the beds for this year's crops.  Tim and George have been working on several smaller projects from putting up new solar panels for the barn to driving the dump truck to pick up horse manure for the garden.  I have been in the Crafty Cottage working on Door Prizes for my sister's SAS this month.  I had received so many great stamp sets that I went a little overboard with the cards, all the details on them, that it is taking twice as long to complete but they should be good.  The weather has not been a friend these past couple of weeks with rain and snow so bigger projects are a little on hold.  However, with the golf cart working again I can go down and get some pictures of some of the smaller projects that have been completed in the orchard.  Check back soon for pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment