Our view

Our view

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Not At The Farm

I have flown the coop and I am in San Diego, CA helping out my sister and brother in law for a couple of weeks.  It is not a pleasure trip but I am sure I will find some pleasure here.  I will be away from the farm for a couple of months because when I leave here I will be going to Florida where I will be visiting my kids, Rory Gamma is coming, and help out Jenny with her big Pinterest show in Atlanta, GA.  Until I return to the farm I will be also posting on my Travels With Ruth blog:
travelswithruth-ruth.blogspot.com
I will be relying on my three reporters at the farm to keep me informed of the happenings and maybe even contribute to the blog.  By the way, I left with over an inch of snow on the ground and arrived last night to 65 degree weather.  I think I like it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment