Our view

Our view

Thursday, March 8, 2018

I Don't Want To Complain BUT...

It is cold outside and it looks it!  Check out the pictures.  We did get a dusting of snow and normally it would not bother me so much but when it was in the 80's just over a week ago this cold it not appreciated.  I know the rest of the country, especially in the north it is cold and snowy too.  We were warned by the weather people that it was going to turn cold in March and last night on the news the weather person even said "March is going to be cold".  So far, they are right.  Oh well, I have lots of work to do in the Crafty Cottage making four sets of Door Prizes for my sister's SAS this month along with creating some for her May SAS since I will be in Florida in April and May.  I guess I will have lots of time to plan and create! Still, Brrr, it's cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment