Our view

Our view

Friday, November 11, 2016

Thank You Veterans

With today being Veterans Day I want to take this opportunity thank all the Veterans out their especially my family and friends who served or are serving.  Thank you to all the men and women  for our freedom and for protecting our rights and allowing us all to live free.  I would like to say a special thank you to my husband Tim, son in law Nate and Daniel.  I also would like to thank the families of those who have served and are serving.  Being one I know the sacrifices that are made and the support that is given to our men and women so they can serve.  With the new administration I am hoping veterans will become more important than illegal immigrants and that we all do appreciate all the vets because I sure do.  Thank you and Happy Veterans Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment