Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Returning To The Farm

Today I will be flying back to Tennessee.  I have had a great time here in California and I want to say a huge THANK YOU to Pam and Brian!  You both have made my visit so great and I really appreciate everything you did.  Some exciting things have happened while I was here in California like the Cubs winning the World Series.  I am so glad I shared that with Pam and Craig!  Way to go Cubbies!  We elected a new President and it wasn't who the media was pushing for.  I have to say watching election night coverage was an experience seeing the media back pedal a bit.  There has been wild fires in our area of Tennessee but yesterday there was finally some rain so let's hope it helped. I have a full day of travel but I will be back home with Tim and Shadow tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment