Our view

Our view

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

My One FULL Day At The Farm

It is good to be home and I made the most out of my one day at home.  I spent the morning unpacking and repacking then Lisa and I met our friends Linda and Larry at Monterrey's for lunch to catch up and Linda wanted to know how to make a barn quilt.  After a nice lunch and a little grocery shopping I got back to the farm and visited my Crafty Cottage and gathered some items that I will be working on while I am down in Florida.  The rest of the afternoon was spent getting things ready and getting the RV ready for dinner with Lisa, George and Travis.  We are Barbequing here, yes it was in the 40's, but Tim didn't mind and we ate inside.  Lisa was so sweet and decided to celebrate my Birthday early since I am not going to be here during it.  She made my favorite cake and gave me the coolest Santa ever made by a local who has made tree decorations for the Whitehouse.  I will share in a later blog.  It was a full day home but a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment