Our view

Our view

Monday, October 3, 2016

Victory Lanes

The bowling alley in Newport, TN is Victory Lanes and that is also where I bowl in the Coffee League on Wednesday mornings.  As you know, I am not very good so Tim and I decided to go bowling to get some practice in for me.  I really needed to figure out what I was doing wrong and why I could not get a pattern set for bowling.  Victory Lanes is a very nice bowling alley.  It is a bit older than a lot of bowling alleys but it is well maintained and the staff is very friendly.  The best part is that it is very reasonable to play a few games.  It was quiet when we went but that was great for me because I could try things without making me look really bad; I do that really well already!  Tim and I bowled three games and after all that practice I figured out that I do not have a step pattern to approach the lane and if I don't think and just roll the bowl I do much better then when I am trying to concentrate on the pins.  It was fun and we will be going bowling more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment