Our view

Our view

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Parrottsville Fall Festival Part 1

Today is Parrottsville Fall Festival and even though I will not be able to attend Lisa will be going and will share the with us how it was.  Parrottsville Fall Fest is held at the town park that I shared with you last Spring.  It is a great location in the middle of Parrottsville with lots of parking.  This festival is one of a few events that happen in Parrottsville and I just hope the weather will be good.  It takes place rain or shine but I hope for the crafters it will be nice.  There are usually great vendors and this is what I think a Fall Festival is compared to Newport's Fall Fest last week.  This is the second Fall Festival in the area with a few more to go to in the coming weeks.  Enjoy Lisa, George and Kaitlyn.

No comments:

Post a Comment