Our view

Our view

Friday, October 14, 2016

Honey Glazed Carrots In The Slower Cooker

It was such a nice cool Fall day that we decided to grill out last night with George and Lisa.  We do grill out every week end but last night we grilled out instead because we are going on a little journey tonight.  I wanted to do something with carrots and I found a recipe that I could use in my slow cooker and it turned out really well.  It was delicious and easy.  Lisa made a new potato dish too that was really great that I will post on another day if she agrees to share it, I am sure she will.  We had a great dinner on a beautiful cool night. 

Honey Glazed Carrots
Ingredients:
1 pound of carrots, peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of honey
salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
1. Spray the slow cooker with cooking spray
2. Place the carrots in the slow cooker
3. Add the butter on top of the carrots
4. Drizzle the honey over the carrots and butter
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.

Fast and easy and yummy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment