Our view

Our view

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

A Giant Spider?

I came across one of the coolest Halloween decorations I have seen in a while and it was all homemade and HUGE!  Lisa and I were driving to Morristown to do some shopping and along one of the back roads was a huge spider.  What it was made of was genius and I would love to do it myself.  The house where this was located used a rolled hay bale for the body, tubing for the legs, it had big eyes and then used some spider webbing and threw in a critter in the web.  It was great and when you drive past it really leaves an impression.  We passed it on the way to Morristown so on our way back I stopped and took a picture because it was so cool.  Way to go to the family who did it.  Halloween is only 27 days away!

No comments:

Post a Comment