Our view

Our view

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Who Will Be SuperBowl Bound?

Today the NFC and AFC championship games will be played and this year, due to some NFL players, it has been difficult to watch a lot of games.  I stopped supporting several teams due to the kneeling during the National Anthem and although I have not forgotten those players blunder I can look past their idiot decisions and begin to enjoy the NFL again.  This year two teams were opposites during the playing of the National Anthem.  The Jaguars screwed up majorly by disrespecting their nation while on foreign soil.  Dumb, dump, dump!  The Vikings never took a knee all season!  Bravo! With this said I will be watching the games today and I will be rooting for both teams.  I caught Jaguar fever during my stay in Jacksonville and the fact that the players realized their stupid behavior in London and apologized to their fans have helped in forgiving them.  The Vikings play in the same division as the Bears so enough said.  So the Vikings play the Eagles for the NFC championship and the Jaguars play the Patriots for the AFC championship.  Go Vikings and Go Jags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment