Our view

Our view

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

My First Snow Of 2018

It has snowed and it is my first snow this year.  Lisa and I ventured into Morristown yesterday so I could do some blood work and then we went grocery shopping.  We were on a mission to beat the snow storm that was coming and we did by about three hours.  Snow was originally predicted to start falling around noon but was delayed.  About 4:15 the snow began to fall and it snowed, on and off, until about 11:00 P.M.  I will post pictures of the snow; yesterday and today.  After the snow quit the temperatures dropped drastically and it is a frigid 16 degrees out.  Since the snow is a wet snow the temperature plummeting has turned the snow to ice which may mean we are not going anywhere until it melts and temperatures rise above freezing.  WooHoo, Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment