Our view

Our view

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tim's Travel Day

While I have been in California Tim has been at the farm staying busy until today when he will be traveling south to Florida and just in time to pick me up at the airport.  I don't get in until 11:00 pm Eastern time so he will be there a little early but will be with our older daughter, Carrie, until I get into town.  Then we will both head to Jrnny and Nate's.  We will see Rory in the morning.
While we are gone from the farm Lisa and George do have their daughter, Kaitlyn, visiting do they will have a nice family Thanksgiving.  They have already enjoyed their time together with movies, bowling, swimming, and more fun activities.  Enjoy your time together Francisco family and safe travels Tim.  See you tonight!
Bonus for today, I get to see Shadow!  It has been a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment