Our view

Our view

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Happy Veteran's Day'

Today we honor all Veterans that have served our great country and the fact that they served is why we still live free in the great country of ours.  This past year has been a tough one for the conservatives that voted in our president and have been forced to have it shoved in our faces everyday through the media that will not just report the real news.  With that said they have that right because of the veterans.  Same with the NFL turmoil, the players can do what they do because of a vet.  So everyone in this country, make sure you thank our Veterans because they sacrificed themselves to keep this country great.  Some survived and some died doing it but they cared enough to serve.  I want to thank all of my friends and family who served; Thank You!  I would also like to say a special Thank You to my husband Tim, my son in law Nate and my dad Edward Winship.  All served proudly!

No comments:

Post a Comment