Our view

Our view

Sunday, November 5, 2017

The Fall Colors Are Beautiful

So the peak colors for the Fall foliage was just a bit off by about three weeks.  What should of peaked in mid October actually happened this week end.  I have been supplied with a few pictures from around the area and I am thankful that I got to see how beautiful the landscape has become with the fall colors.  I kind of wish I was there to see it in person but I am also happy here in California.  Thanks Tim, Lisa and Linda for the pictures.  It really is beautiful.  There is one small problem with peaking at this time.  It has also started the infestation of the lady bugs.  These are a Japanese type that are not nice or cute.  They are mean, smelly and they bite.  On Thursday swarms of lady bugs were everywhere and it was so bad that Tim nor Shadow could go outside for a while.  Now that is one thing I am glad I missed.  Fall - the good and the bad of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment