Our view

Our view

Monday, April 3, 2017

The Fence Is Decorated

The fence around the "MASH" sign at the farm has been decorated from time to time and last fall it looked great with the fall then followed by the Christmas decorations.  Since the beginning of the new year it has not been decorated until now.  I wanted to decorate the fence with Easter stuff but since it is only two weeks away I decided to decorate for Spring.  I went to the Dollar Tree and purchased everything for the fence.  Lisa and I decorated it Saturday morning and I think it turned out great.  It is cheery, festive and welcoming.  The nice thing is the decorations, except the butterflies and frog,  can stay up During the summer if we choose to do so..  Thanks Lisa for helping me get it all decorated.

No comments:

Post a Comment