Our view

Our view

Thursday, May 14, 2015

We Are In Hawaii

We are in Hawaii, on Oahu, and are so happy to be here with our daughter Jenny, our son in law, Nate, and our beautiful granddaughter Rory.  She is an amazing little girl who turns one this Saturday.  I cannot believe it has been a year since we have been here but I can sure tell by the way Rory has grown that it has.  She took to Tim right away but it wasn't long before she liked me too.  Needless to say we are over joyed to be here and cannot wait to get things started.  I did receive my Mother's Day gifts from Jenny, Nate and Rory and they spoiled me.  Along with a membership to Weight Watchers I also received a Fitbit, a beautiful heart necklace, a Lily Pulitzer cell phone case and a key chain with a picture of Rory.  I loved it all.  Today we will be busy shopping for Rory's Birthday party and then Friday starts all the prep work for the party on Saturday.  We are loving it here and this is just the first day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment