Our view

Our view

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

May CCC

I am involved in a card club that is called the Crazy Card Club.  It consists of 14 ladies and each month we have a theme then we each create one card but make 14 of them.  I send out 13 of the same cards (one card per member) to each of the CCC members and in return I receive 13 different cards.  This month's theme was a Thank You card.  I created mine today and this time because it is a Thank You card I made a few extras because I always seem to need a Thank You card.  I have been in this club now for at least 10 years if not longer or whenever it started.  Hmmm, I just realized I am one of the founding members and I think there is only 2 of us left.  The talent of the members is amazing and I look forward to receive fun snail mail each month.  If you are a stamper and looking for something like this let me know and we can add you to the club.  One more thing; Happy Cinco de Mayo!  Here in California it is a big deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment