Our view

Our view

Saturday, May 2, 2015

A Night For The Dogs

We took the dogs for a walk along the beach in  downtown Carlsbad last night.  They have been so good and we thought they deserved a night out so we made an evening out of it.  While Tim, Pam and Brian were walking Shadow, Maddie and Gunnar I sat on a bench along the beach and watched the sunset.  Last week I had a small accident at Zion National Park while hiking up a rock cliff I lost my footing and ended up falling the rock and sprained my left foot and wrist.  I also tore up my knees that have a beautiful case of road rash.  After the walk we had dinner at Hennessey's Tavern in Carlsbad.  They have a huge patio and they are dog friendly.  Scott, Carrie and Peyton joined us for dinner and we had a great night together.  So did the dogs until it got a little late.  I think we wore out Shadow and Peyton.  See the picture to the right.  It was a good night; thanks Pam and Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment