Our view

Our view

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Paper Crafting

I love Pinterest, have you been on Pinterest?  It is a great site to get ideas on everything from recipes to crafts, DIY projects to redecorating to travel, etc.  It is a one stop site.  I get some great ideas from Pinterest and yesterday I spent the day creating the ideas I see.  I call it paper crafting because I am using paper to create mugs, utensil holders and candy butterflies.  My sister sent me this great thinlet diecut to make mini treat bags and it works great and I created utensil holders for her next SAS in May which I will be there for.  I also created some paper mugs that is going to used for a "party favor" in honor of Mother's Day which will be Sunday of the May SAS week end.  I did create a couple of special door prizes and one for myself.  It is a four seasons hanging banner that can be up all year long.  I know I have posted several holiday banners that I have made but now I have one that can be hung up all year long.  The final item I made is a paper butterfly that can hold four Hershey Kisses.  It is really cute and I had so much fun making it I ended up making 30 of them.  These will also be used as giveaways at Pam's SAS and maybe some for my mom for Mother's Day.  Yesterday was the last creative day I will have in the Crafty Cottage until we get back from our trip in June.  I guess yesterday the Crafty Cottage lived up to it's name. 
Just two days left, counting today and we leave on the R1BT journey.  I am still looking for some name suggestions for this trip so if you have any please send me your suggestions by commenting below, email, text, messenger or call me.  I will announce the name Monday morning.  If  I choose your name for the trip you will receive a souvenir gift from one of the places we visit which could be from Branson, one of the National parks or Hawaii.  The name of this trip should include Rory's first birthday along with going west to get there and needs to be submitted by 6:00 pm tomorrow.   Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment