Our view

Our view

Friday, April 24, 2015

My Mom Was Very Happy

My Mom was one happy lady yesterday.  She had a surprise, Tim and I, went to lunch with a family friend at the Cheesecake Factory, got to FaceTime with Jenny and Rory and Nicki, James and Grace.  Talked to my brother Ford, my cousin Julie and my Carrie along with several friends.  My mom's short term memory may not be good but she knew everyone she was talking to and loved every minute.  Rory showed her Great Grandmother how well she could walk and James and Gracie entertained their Great Grandmother with lots of talking and blowing kisses.  When we got back from lunch her home threw her a birthday party with a cake and decorations.  The other ladies living their really liked the cake.  Tim and I spent the rest of the afternoon talking with mom sharing our travel stories and other things.  We met my sister Pam at the train (Brian had to stay home because Gunner was sick) and then met up with my brother and sister in law, Craig and Karyn at Nick's in San Clemente.  The restaurant was nice but a bit loud but we all had a great time for dinner and my mom enjoyed our time together.  We wore her out but it was a good tired feeling for her.  Thanks to all who helped wish her a Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment